so, what have I been up to? ... what *have* I been up to???
- counting down the days (10!)
- keeping my beady little eyes trained on the euro (thank goodness for southern europe!)
- keeping my beady little eyes trained on the nederlanders' weather, and rethinking my "brilliant" pre-packing plan
- planning a perty for a bestie
- planning a quick trip to galveston
- searching for a good paperback to take along on the trip (suggestions? perhaps this one? or this?)
- and considering money-belt alternatives (and a supersneaky/semi-ridiculous solution)
- discovering three straight nights dreaming of work do not actually add up to comp time (boo.)
- watching this year's tomatoes become huge
- not missing shampoo much – discovering baking soda works just as well (better, even ~ is it possible I'm allergic to shampoo?), though it doesn't leave a breeze of green apples and rosebuds in my wake
- looking forward to summer visitors
- enjoying the last few days of spring, dining al fresco with friends
- counting the first fireflies of the season
- missing singing quite a bit, but remembering what it's like to visit the gym regularly
- the best four years (thus far) marked off the calendar, with my boo.